Enjoy!
-Gina
Prospero's Books: The Book of Harsh Geometry, The Book of Mirrors, The Primer of Small Stars, and The Book of Architecture and other Music.
A different arrangement of the books.
The Book of Mirrors, coptic stitched with folded signatures and single sheets bound together.
A page spread in the Book of Mirrors.
The Canadian binding was used for the Book of Architecture and other Music.
A page spread from the same book.
The Primer of Small Stars is of course a small book bound using long stitch.
The case bound Book of Harsh Geometry resonates with me as Geometry was my most difficult class in high school. I barely passed. I also find case binding difficult so they work well together.
Page spread from Harsh Geometry.
The Book of Water, long stitch binding.
I used plastic sheets to create this book's pages as I wanted the contents to look like water.











I enjoyed every part of this article.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading this article. The information is explained in a simple and practical way, which makes it easy to understand. I especially liked the useful tips and detailed explanation provided here.
ReplyDeleteI also publish helpful articles related to technology, websites, SEO, and common online issues. If anybody is interested in reading more, here are a few of my articles:
• What Is Qugafaikle5.7.2
• Compatibility Test Explained
• Free Enneagram Test Online
• apkek org
• Which Is Colder: Minus 40°C or Minus 40°F?
Hope these resources are helpful to anyone looking for more information on other topics.