Thursday, January 22, 2015

Graphic 45 Mini Albums

Wednesday came and went in a flurry of laundry, art salon get together and child care. So I am doing a Thursday post instead. I have been very busy making two "mini" albums and the results are pictured below. The first album is inspired by Anne's Paper Creations. She creates astounding albums, cards and other paper creations and then makes videos so us mere mortals can follow along. I made some changes to her album, but used four of her pages that I really loved from the Graphic 45 Eerie Tales collection. I left lots of blank space for my kids 18 years of Halloween pictures.

The second album I finished was based on Kathy Orta's Foto Folios 2 collection. This one is style 3, the genealogy folio. I used Graphic 45 papers from Raining Cats and Dogs, Communique, Transatlantique, and ABC Primer. I plan to put travel, pet, and school pictures in this album. I think the different collections work well together. How about you?


Eerie Tales Album














Foto Folio 2 Style 3




No comments:

Post a Comment