Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Wednesday Post #13 part 2: Glove Books

I thought I would share some of my other glove books. Yes, I have made more than one glove book in my career. I love collecting vintage gloves and some of them just want to become book covers while others want to be the book. I hope you like the selection.


Clasped Hands is a book made entirely of gloves.



A is for Other, an ASL ABC was juried into the San Diego Book Arts National Juried Show in 2010. It also won entry into the Cannon Art Gallery 2011 Juried Biennial.


Woven pages of Graphic 45 paper adorn these lovely pink gloves.


These long gloves were perfect for a wedding guest book. Somerset Weddings Magazine agreed and showed this book in their 2007 edition.


Three glove books I made for a Graphic 45 Design Team tryout in 2014.


Grecian Fragments was juried into the Athenaeum's 6th Juried Artist's Book Biennial.


Inside Grecian Fragments, a poem about falling apart and remaining strong at the core.

1 comment:

  1. Gina! Even I, a fan of your work, was not aware of the many glove books you've made! And published as well as shown in important shows! Respect!

    ReplyDelete