Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Inaugural Post

Dear Everyone,

Welcome to my shiny new blog. I will be posting projects, tutorials, and other paper art related ideas here. I plan to post every Wednesday. I hope you will join me here to see what I am creating this week. 

There is one thing I want to make very clear right now... This will mainly be a pictorial blog. I will try not to bore you with unnecessary asides or musings on non-paper related topics. So, sit back, scroll down, relax and enjoy my recent paper creations.

Regards,

Gina


 Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime Accordion Book w/ attached tunnel


 Graphic 45 Springtime tunnel portion of book


 Graphic 45 Accordion Book using Steampunk Debutante 




 Irra's Birthday Card Flag Book in Morse Code and Braille


Graphic 45 Gallery Book with Couture and Ladies Diary Papers

10 comments:

  1. Can I be one of the first to congratulate you Gina. beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Josie, thanks for the kind words. I hope you will come back weekly to see the new content.

      Delete
  2. Gina,
    My jaw is dropping! BEAUTIFUL work! And you have embraced color! I was not aware.
    Best, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy. I hope you will come back and check out future posts.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Gina. Welcome to the world of blogging. I am going to add your link to my blog directory so more people can find ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Seth for the support. I appreciate it.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful work! You know that I'm a Graphic 45 fan. I'll be looking forward to following your journey.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mom for all the paper and encouragement.

      Delete
  5. Gina, very inspiring! I'll be back! Thanks for putting your creations on line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out the blog. I will be posting again today so I hope you come back.

      Delete